Saturday, November 19, 2011

Daring to Be.....


I have decided that I have no other choice than to be daring for Christ. Be bold for Christ. I was created to worship Him and spread the Gospel to others.



I'm waving goodbye to my pretty little life 
Taking your hand and crossing that line
 Daring to leave the old me
 Shout it out loud, I'm not ashamed
 Diving in now, and so not afraid
 Hello to all that You see
 And everything You made me I'm daring to be 




I am fortunate enough to be a part of Joyful Noize women's prison ministry now. This is not something I would have been comfortable doing in the past, but God has given me a passion for it now. So excited to start this new adventure. 

I am daring to be.



1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and your faith and I know Doug is too. i'm sur he is watching over you and Bri and Branson. You will never know how deeply I feel about all of you and the love you gave to my son.I will never forgrt that you made him so happy and when he passed he was at peace.

    ReplyDelete