Monday, January 24, 2011

It's All About You

Life is hard sometimes, but take a moment and think.... who am I doing all of this for? It's not about me - it is about my journey and my relationship with my Savior. What I have here on earth will not matter to me when I am gone. Who I have impacted will matter. Who I have loved will matter. Who I have shared God with will matter. I have come to the realization that my first priority every day should be my time with God, cultivating our relationship. He is always there, waiting to spend time with me. It is I who chooses to do other things, get caught up in Life.



I long to be more like a child. Loving, trusting, knowing all my needs will be fulfilled by those who love me. No worries, no stress... but Jesus says I need to be more like a child.

 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. ~ Matthew 18:3

Trust is an issue for me.  How can I tithe when I don't have enough money to pay my bills? How can I stop worrying about my adult children? What if something happens to them?

Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! ~ Luke 12:24

 “Therefore don’t be anxious, saying, ‘What will we eat?’, ‘What will we drink?’ or, ‘With what will we be clothed?’  For the Gentiles seek after all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.  But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well.  Therefore don’t be anxious for tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Each day’s own evil is sufficient." ~  Matthew 6: 31-34


God tells me that He will always take care of me and my family. That is all I need to know.

1 comment:

  1. lovely post !

    do check out my blog for Best Humor

    http://www.humortechblog.com

    follow , like or subscribe to it .. im follwing you!

    ReplyDelete