Sunday, January 16, 2011

While I'm Waiting

I know that this is going to be a long journey. It won't be easy. There will be a lot of rejection. I am gathering material to send out. That process alone makes my heart pound just thinking about it. But I know that He is with me throughout this whole adventure. This is such a huge step for me, but He is with me ~ while I'm waiting.

Now, let me tell you. I am probably one of the most impatient people I know.  I am not road-rage-y or anything like that. I am just not good at waiting for things. So this is a test of epic proportions for me. It's probably a really good thing I wasn't born during the Old Testament times. I would not have wandered through the desert for 40 years. I would have gone off on my own and died, not realizing that God was taking care of His people. It is so difficult for me to let go and let Him control my life. I know I am supposed to, and my life would be so much easier if I did. I guess putting it out here helps hold me accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Joyful Noyze!!!! :))) I am a blogger too and I sense that we have the same vision in writing. It is a privilege to read all of your experiences with God. I delight to read more as you continue walking with our Almighty Creator. My hope is that you would continue inspire other people that they may draw closer to him as well. By the way, you can check out my blog as well lorikeetska.blogspot.com but my articles are about God's revelation to me as I meditate upon His Word. :)

    ReplyDelete